Search Lena's Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cricut Imagine Card

      
 Finally, got to play with my Cricut Imagine Machine.



Here is what, I made with the KATIE'S KITCHEN  Imagine Cricut Cartridge.  All the images and back ground came from Katie's Kitchen.  I also use brown cardstock. And ribbon is chocolate chip by Stampin Up. Also use Ranger Stickles Star Dust for the top of the cupcake .  Tell me what you think?


Become a Follower and Leave a Comment on my blog about the Give Away:

Don't Forget to Enter the Cricut Expression Cover and Gypsy Bag GIVE AWAY.

It is located on the side bar of my blog.

14 comments:

  1. Lena,
    This is super cute! I love the sentiment
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute! Oh I have enjoyed looking through your blog, you are so creative, you do a little of everything! I wish I had a Cricut to enter your giveaway, your covers are really nice, one day. Oh and your aprons, love 'em! Thanks for visiting me I'm a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lena. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments. You are a woman of many talents, love your aprons, so cute! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come and visit my blog I have something for you
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower - thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love it. I need to play with my imagine more. I am waiting for Megan at ABove Rubies Studio to come out with their tuturial for the imagine. I am having a little problem understanding how to use the reg cartridges on the imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is really cute, wish I had a Cricut. Thanks for visitin my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lena. Beautiful card. Nice images and great sentiment. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lena
    A gorgeous card and thankyou for visiting my blog and becoming a follower,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Wanted to thank you, also, for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! And I just love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so great! Awesome job with your Imagine. I really need to use mine some more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lena! This is so adorable! Love the great colors and looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete