Search Lena's Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Big Shot Dust Cover



Stampin Up  Big Shot Dust Cover


This is where the handle will go throught.



This was my project for the day. This is a Stampin Up Big Shot Dust Cover.  I  will be selling more dust covers. If you would like to buy one email me @ oreos75@yahoo.com.  I will work with you if you want something custom made to your style and needs.  Tell me what you think?

Become a Follower and Leave a Comment to be enter  in the drawing. Just click on Win a Cricut Expression Cover and Gypsy Bag Give Away on the side bar and it will take you there. This is the last week. The drawing is March 6, 2011 at noon.

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! girl this is FANTASTIC!!! You are so creative Lena:) I sure hope you are selling all of your covers like crazy because they are just so CUTE and pretty!! Thank you for always visiting!!
    Many hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena. Another beautiful dust cover. Love the colours and pattern on this one. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me of the days when I used to sew, you do wonderful work. I'll check back often. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. C2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena,
    Another great sewing project.
    Great job
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena your work is fantastic! :) I especially love this pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lena, I'm the one who ordered the beautiful Big Shot Cover in this post, and I absolutely LOVE it! I know it's been quite a while, but would you happen to have any fabric left with either of the patterns used in the Big Shot cover? I'm interested in getting a cover for my Singer sewing machine. Please let me know!

    Amanda
    amanda.c09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete