Search Lena's Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

MY SON SCHOOL PROJECT

                    SAVE THE WORLD 

                       DON'T THROW IT AWAY
           REDUCE, RECYCLE, REUSE, AND RESPECT

                  


     This is his Bummer Sticker Recycling Project.




This is my 8 year old son Izzac.  His teacher gave them an assignment about recycling. They could come up with any concept about recycling. He came to me and ask if, I could help him. So, I told him to draw out an idea, and we could print out what he needed. I just wanted to share this wonderful moment with all of you.  I am so amazed at what kids can do. I helped a little with the printing of the world and paper piecing the little superhero. He cut and glued them on. I just printed the images and a way he went.  : )

2 comments: